Friday, October 23, 2009

Mafia Wars - My Initiation

I started playing mafia wars yesterday. I've been seeing the game around for a few months now but never had the urge to play it. I just had a friend recommending me this game a few days back that I decided to start playing it.

When starting the game, you can choose to be one of the three types of characters: Mogul, Maniac and Fearless. I started playing it yesterday and chose to be a Mogul, which definitely stacks up money more quickly than the rest.

I am not sure whether choosing to be a Mogul in Mafia Wars was the right decision or not but one thing that I know for sure is that to succeed further off in the game you will be needing more of cash. As I started off with the game I became aware of that.

You need cash for everything, most importantly you need loads of cash for buying weapons and armors in the inventory. I started off quite well and I will be writing more about my journey in the game Mafia Wars on this blog in the coming days to stick around. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment